Newborns Children Youth Adults and Seniors
TO GET STARTED
- We serve our clients long term. Our goal is to have a relationship with each of our clients where we can be a familiar, bright light in someone’s day. To find out if we are a good match for you and to get started call us and we will:
- Review your assistance needs through consultation with client, family, doctor, and others as directed by the client.
- Develop and use a custom-ized program to manage your nursing and companionship needs.
- Client makes the final decision on staff choice, services needed and when service is provided.
Special Care Assessment
- Special Care services are tasks that need to be done a few times a week or on a one-time basis
- Review of type of service and staff needed. This may be a private duty licensed or certified nurse or caregiver.
Private Duty Licensed Nursing Services include:
SAFE: Companions You Can Trust
SHC continuously monitors our companions through a system of personalized contacts by phone, and on-site visits of our licensed case managers and Board Certified Nurse Practitioner. Phone contacts, as well as regular inservices, keep our staff current with new therapies and techniques so they are able to use the most up to date therapies.
SHC employs only the most qualified and caring individuals.
They must pass:
- rigid hiring interviews,
- Department of Justice fingerprint clearance,
- background checks,
- on-going evaluation by senior staff.
All SHC staff are
- Bonded and covered by Workers Compensation Insurance
- Have professional & general liability insurance
- Mature, experienced and reliable
All licensed nurses and companions are supervised by a Board Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner.
For your long-term care needs,
please call us, without obligation,
to find out how we can be of